Adheseal cures under water, and will not be affected by normal levels of chlorine or salt. It can also be painted over easily with most modern paint systems, even wet-on-wet, saving an enormous amount of time.
Adheseal is a unique MS polymer-based glue and sealant that retains its elasticity. The product is suitable for gluing and sealing and provides perfect adhesion to many, difficult surfaces such as metal, plastic, rubber, glass and Perspex. It is very quick to form a skin, fast curing, and extremely flexible.
Adheseal contains no solvents, so the glued or sealed area is not subject to shrinkage or cracking. Neither does the product contain isocyanates. The product can be sprayed over easily with just about any modern paint system, even wet-on-wet, saving an enormous amount of time.
Adheseal is a unique MS polymer-based adhesive and sealant that retains its elasticity and has an amazing bonding strength of 29kg per cm²
The handy 290 ml cartridges make Adheseal very economical and easy to use.
- Can be applied and cures underwater.
- Very high degree of adhesion to most surfaces.
- Suitable for application before spot welding.
- Suitable for almost all modern paint systems.
- Can be sprayed wet-on-wet.
- Temperature range of -40°C to +100°C.
- Other Colours available: grey, brown, beige, Grey & Green
The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease.