Where we deliver
Our online orders cover deliveries throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight)
Any non UK mainland areas may incur a surcharge will be notified as soon as the order has been received internally.
Standard Delivery 2/3 days (if ordered before 2pm): £9.95 (ex VAT)
If you require an urgent delivery please call us and we will do our best to pick and pack as promptly as possible providing the product is in stock.
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through our chosen Carrier.
- Deliveries will require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal