ANTI-FATIGUE, ERGONOMIC AND COST-EFFECTIVE FLOORING SYSTEM
VersaLok™ offers unique technical specifications and expert engineering. It can provide benefits across a wide spectrum of applications, from industrial areas to leisure complexes.
Its slip resistance and anti-bacterial/anti-fungal properties make it the perfect flooring material for a wide range of applications.
VersaLok™ is extremely hard wearing and has a proven record in heavy traffic areas. Its complex engineering includes ergonomic benefits for people who stand in the same position for long periods of time.
VersaLok™ utilises a unique compression column construction. It is specifically designed to encourage proper body alignment and promote a calculated degree of “sway”. This motion stimulates maximum blood flow throughout the body. This helps to offset fatigue brought on by standing in a static position or having limited movement.
- Permanent slip resistance
- Impervious to weather conditions
- Open grid format for exceptional drainage
- Secure interlocking connection
- Superior durability and wear – designed for heavy traffic areas
- Grass and land retention and erosion control
- Unique design
- Quick and easy to install and cut to size and shape
- Easy to clean with a hose, mop or vacuum cleaner
- Wheelchair friendly (enables compliance with DDA legislation)
- Made exclusively in the United Kingdom
- Catering and hospitality